普契尼：歌劇《波西米亞人》 Giacomo Puccini: La Bohème (DVD)【Dynamic】
Conductor: Stewart Robertson
Director: Maurizio Scaparro
Mimì: Norma Fantini
Musetta: Donata d’Annunzio Lombardi
Rodolfo: Massimiliano Pisapia
Marcello: Gabriele Viviani
Schaunard: Massimiliano Valleggi
Colline: Andrea Patucelli
Benoît / Alcindoro: Franco Boscolo
Orchestra and Chorus of the Puccini Festival
Children’s Choir of the Puccini Festival
Festival Puccini, Torre del Lago 2007
- First represented in 1896 under the conduction of a 29 year old Toscanini, La Bohème is ever since Puccini’s most beloved masterpiece.
- As Mosco Carner has written, Puccini’s La Bohème is the first ever opera to attain an almost perfect fusion of romantic and realistic elements with impressionist touches. With its four concise and strongly characterised acts, the opera presents a theatrical structure of surprising modernity, which Puccini enlivens with musical invention that despite being carefully studied and worked on gives the listener the impression of absolute spontaneity.
- The burning lyricism of the love duet in the first act and of Mimì’s death scene, the accurate painting of details, the fresh liveliness of the conversation scenes, the sophistication of orchestration, often almost of chamber-music taste, all contribute to making La Bohème one of the most original creations in the history of opera.
- The stage set and the costumes have been created by the famous Belgian artist Jean-Michel Folon, who was awarded with the Abbiati Prize. This was the last contribution that Folon was able to give to the theatre before his death.
- Folon’s Paris is naif, colorful, young and moving. The touch of director Scaparro underlines the careless and joyful athmosphere of this story of love and death which are, in Scaparro’s words ” two words separated by a hyphen called ”life”
- Perhaps the finest compliment ever made to Puccini came from Claude Debussy, who, when chatting with Manuel De Falla, declared that he knew no one who had better described the Paris of the time than Puccini in La Bohème.
- This DVD has been recorded at the prestigious Puccini Festival of Torre Del Lago. The Festival is carrying on a very interesting project called ”Scolpire l’Opera” ( ”Sculpting the Opera” ) which aims at linking painting and sculpting by great contemporary artists to the immortal music of the most beloved composer in the world.
01. Questo Mar Rosso
02. Pensier profondo
03. Si può?
04. Chi è la?
05. Che gelida manina
06. Si. Mi chiamano Mimì
07. Aranci, ninnoli
08. Viva Parpignol!
09. Quando men vo’
01. Ohelà, le guardie! Aprite!
02. Sa dirmi scusi
03. Mimì è tanto malata!
04. Dunque è proprio finita
05. In un coupe?
06. C’è Mimì che mi segue
07. Vecchia Zimarra
08. Sono andati? Fingevo di dormire
09. Che avvien?
聲道：PCM 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1