男高音阿弗雷多．克勞斯：1996東京獨唱會 Alfredo Kraus: The 1996 Tokyo Recital (DVD)【Dynamic】
Cantante soprano: Emiko Suga
Piano: Edelmiro Arnaltes
Cello: Asier Polo
Recorded at Tokyo Bunkamura Orchard Hall, 15th June 1996
World première recording.
This 1996 Tokyo recital is a celebration of the distinguished Spanish tenor Alfredo Kraus’s 40 year career.
After warming his voice with two classical arias transcribed by Parisotti, Kraus launches into an anthology of music from the French, Spanish and Italian repertoires. The recital includes a duet from the first act of Lucia di Lammermoor and the famous aria "Pourquoi me réveiller?" from Massenet's Werther, an opera in which Kraus was considered an outstanding interpreter of the title role.
Each and every piece is managed with extreme elegance, noble aplomb and ease, qualities that he attained through a formidable technique and a careful career pacing. At sixty nine Kraus sings without any apparent effort and with that aristocratic nonchalance that was one of the most charming aspects of his style.
02. Chi vuole innamorarsi (A. Scarlatti)
03. O del mio dolce ardor (Gluck)
04. Elégie (Massenet)
05. Ouvre tes yeux bleus (Massenet)
06. En el fondo de la mina (Ruiz de Luna)
07. Del cabello más sutil (Obradors)
08. Las coplas de Curro Dulce (Obradors)
10. No puede ser (from La tabernera del puerto, Sorozábal)
11. Pourquoi me réveiller (from Werther, Massenet)
12. Act 1 duet (from Lucia di Lammermoor, Donizetti)
13. Lamento di Federico (from L’Arlesiana, Cilea)
14. Te quiero, morena (Serrano)