羅西尼：歌劇《鵲賊》 Gioachino Rossini: La Gazza Ladra (2DVD)【Dynamic】
Conductor: Lü Jia
Director: Damiano Michieletto
Fabrizio: Paolo Bordogna
Lucia: Kleopatra Papatheologou
Giannetto: Dmitry Korchak
Ninetta: Mariola Cantarero
Fernando: Alex esposito
Gottardo, il Podestà: Michele Pertusi
Pippo: Manuela Custer
Isacco: Stefan Cifolelli
Prague Chamber Choir
Orchestra Haydn di Bozano e Trento
Rossini Opera Festival, Pesaro, 2007
- La Gazza Ladra is an "opera semiseria" which developed from the middle of the eighteenth century with the vogue for "larmoyant" tales. By Rossini's time this genre was classified into a rigidly defined series of conventions: a drama with a happy ending, in which the innocent victim, unjustly condemned, should be saved from the scaffold at the eleventh hour and the rascal persecutor punished. The social setting of these operas always delt with a conflict between a feudal aristocracy (that in La Gazza Ladra is replaced by arrogant welders of power) and a world of humble people , nearly always peasants.
- Known as 'The Thieving Magpie' in English, La Gazza Ladra deals with a servant girl accused of stealing some silverware with which the magpie of the title has actually absconded for its nest. Seemingly lightweight, the opera was rooted in a true story in which a young woman was actually put to death for the bird's "crime".
- The overture neatly melds episodic colour with the weightier drama of symphonic sonata form. It features a parade of effects and lovely themes, including an especially famous one introduced by an oboe, that anticipates the characters and action to come, and then, following a spectacular crescendo, reworks several of these themes in a mini-development section.specialists.
- This DVD is the only edition of La gazza ladra filmed in high definition.
- It has been recorded at the prestigious Rossini Opera Festival, which is entirely dedicated to the works of the great composer and it's the most important Italian opera festival.
- This is a critical edition which means that the respect for the original version and the philological aspect of the opera are granted. At the same time, this DVD features a most interesting stage setting in modern times; the whole story is presented as the dream of a young girl who plays the role of the magpie.
- It's a new coproduction with the Arena di Verona and the Helsinki Finnish National Opera.
- Both the cast and the conductor have been highly praised by the international press for this performance.
-The brilliant, rousing overture is very famous; Stanley Kubrick used it to great effect in one of the fight scenes in "A Clockwork Orange".The opera itself, however, is little-known and rarely performed and this is one more reason not to miss these DVDs.
02. Oh che giorno fortunato
03. Di piacer mi balza il cor
04. Stringhe e ferri
05. O madre
06. Il mio piano è preparato
07. M'affretto di mandarvi
08. Stringhe e ferri da calzette
09. In casa di Messere Fabrizio
10. In quell' orrendo carcere rinchiusa
11. Sì, per voi, pupille amate
12. Podestà, Podestà!
13. Accusata di furto
14. A pieni voti è condannata
15. Ora mi par che il core
16. Infelice, sventurata
聲道：PCM 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1