董尼才第：歌劇《唐．格雷戈里奧》 Gaetano Donizetti: Don Gregorio (2DVD)【Dynamic】
Conductor: Stefano Montanari
Director: Roberto Recchia
Marchese Don Giulio Antiquati: Giorgio Valerio
Marchese Enrico: Giorgio Trucco
Madama Gilda Tallemanni: Elizaveta Martirosyan
Marchese Pippetto: Livio Scarpellini
Gregorio Cordebono: Paolo Bordogna
Leonarda: Alessandra Fratelli
Orchestra and Chorus of the Bergamo Musica Festival Gaetano Donizetti
Teatro Donizetti, Bergamo, 2007
Staged for the first time at Teatro Nuovo in Naples in 1826, Don Gregorio is the Neapolitan version of one of the earliest masterpieces by Gaetano Donizetti, L’ajo nell’imbarazzo (1824).
This is thefirst representation in Italy in modern times.
In its new adaptation, the work differs from the original version under several aspects, the most important one being the insertion of spoken dialogues in Neapolitan dialect in place of the recitatives.
But Donizetti’s musical verve remains unchanged as he underlines the very enjoyable farcical situations of this comic work.
This production was filmed and recorded in Donizetti’s hometown Bergamo in the autumn of 2007, and is a worthy addition to anybody’s Donizetti collection. The plot centres on Don Gregorio, the tutor of two young men whose father Don Giulio wishes to preserve from the sins of the world and more especially the temptations of women. The result is that the younger of the two, Pippetto, falls in love with the family’s elderly maid, while his brother has gone off and married in secret. The child that Gilda has borne him adds to the poignancy as well as the comedy of the situation.
The characters are inspired by Italian Commedia dell’Arte, but posess at the same time a deeper psychological
WORLD PREMIERE RECORDING ON DVD
Excellent acting skills of the whole cast.
Bass Paolo Bordogna in the title role was tributed a standing ovation for his natural comical verve.
Director Roberto Recchia sets the performance in the 1920s, at a time when restrictions and false morality were strongly linked with Italian political and social situation.
Elizaveta Martirosyan’s interpretation in the role of Gilda is brilliant as well.
01. Opening / Sinfonia
02. Mi traduca dal volgare (Don Gregorio/ Pippetto)
03. Basso, basso il cor mi dice (Don Giulio)
04. Amo, adoro i miei figli/ Che siate benedetto (Don Giulio/ Don Gregorio)
05. Che mai sarà di me? (Enrico)
06. Come un asino, Maestro (Pippetto/ Don Gregorio)
07. Quale azzardo (Enrico/ Gilda)
08. Come, come?/ Un Bernardino (Don Gregorio/ Gilda/ Enrico)
09. Voi sapete che son figlia (Gilda/ Don Gregorio)
10. Come mai!/Finale (Don Giulio/ All)
01. Nella camera soletta (Leonarda/ Gilda)
02. Zitta, zitta, non piangete (Don Gregorio)
03. Alma rea (Quintet)
04. Leonarda, che fu? (Chorus)
05. Quel tuo sorriso, o padre (Gilda)
聲道：PCM 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1