里歐：歌劇《歐萊雅艾里多羅》 Leonardo Leo: L'Alidoro (2DVD)【Dynamic】
Conductor: Antonio Florio
Director: Arturo Cirillo
Faustina: Maria Grazia Schiavo
Luigi (Alidoro): Maria Ercolano
Zez: Valentina Varriale
Elisa: Francesca Russo Ermolli
Don Marcello: Giuseppe De Vittorio
Giangrazio: Filippo Morace
Meo: Gianpiero Ruggeri
Cicco: Nino Bruno
Orchestra Barocca Cappella della Pietà dei Turchini
Teatro Municipale, Reggio Emilia, 2008
Alidoro, an unknown opera by Leonardo Leo, an important maestro in the first phase of the Neapolitan school, imposes new styles and contents on the genre of music comedy. Leo was living through a particularly intense period of activity in 1740: six theatrical titles including re-elaborations and new productions among which was L’Alidoro. With its highly personal skill, the librettist Federico drafted a comedy in which characters speak different languages (Neapolitan or Tuscan) according to their social status and work on different levels: one comic the other serious.
Cirillo, director of this modern revival, explains how in this opera ”nothing” is happening excepting a subtle and gorgeous relational game among the seven protagonists. As in a Marivaux work, just social differences count here where middle class members are attracted to servants and servants are attracted to their peers.
In this carillon of walk in and out, as in a Feydeau comedy they go on stage only for shadowing, peeking out or courting somebody else.
The site where this is going to happen isn’t so important, it could be.. at theatre...
In ”Alidoro” everybody is infected by the doubt.
World première in modern times.
An unknown comic opera which has been identified during the recent cataloguing of the artistic Neapolitan treasures of the 17th century at the Abbey of Montecassino. Founded in 1987 by Antonio Florio, the Cappella della Pietà de’ Turchini is made up of instrumentalists and singers who specialise in the performance of Neapolitan music from the 16th - 18th centuries.
The unique programmes and rigorous approach to Baroque performing practice make the Cappella one of the most interesting realities in musical life in Italy, and indeed in Europe.
The name of the ensemble derives from one of the four conservatories of Naples in the eighteenth century, whose members were distinguished by wearing turquoise costumes (turchese = the colour turquoise = Turchini) for important festivals. Winner of the Diapason d’Or.
”it has been a top level production supported by a superb cast” (Stella Bonfrisco -Il Resto del Carlino, Bologna)
02. Le mie voci accogliete - Faustina
03. Da po’ ch’ammore mpietto m’ha feruto - Meo
04. Ssi ncapo ajesso frato - Don Marcello
05. Soperchia moè la collera - Zeza
06. Risolviti ad amarmi - Elisa
07. Luci Belle - Luigi
08. Sei troppo sventurato - Faustina
01. Cicco, vogli’i no zumpo - Zeza
02. Talor coverto il cielo - Luigi
03. Fanno amore e gelosia - Faustina
04. Emme signor Giangrazio - Giangrazio
05. Tu davvero te credive - Meo
06. Chesta è la regola - Zeza
07. Destatevi allo sdegno - Elisa
08. Ah no mia bella - Luigi
09. Oh sia jornu o sia notti - Don Marcello
01. Ma fia possibil pure - Faustina
02. L’amorosa tortorella - Faustina
03. Quando de’ venti irati - Luigi
04. Via su - Don Marcello
05. Gente, gente, ajuto, ajuto - Zeza
06. Nuje sarrimmo comm’apprimmo - Meo
07. Ora vi come vanno - Giangrazio (recitativo)
聲道：PCM 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1